About Airbrush Tanning
Airbrush tanning is the application of self-tanners through a spray gun. Self-tanning spray includes DHA (Dihydroxyacetone), which is a colorless sugar that makes the magic happen in the self-tanning process. DHA color is derived from sugar-cane plant and is FDA approved for cosmetic purposes since 1973.
DHA reacts with skin proteins, including amino acids, in the outermost layer of skin. The reaction develops brown skin coloring that looks very similar to a natural tan. The tan fades as the dead layers of the skin slough off, just as in normal tanning.
Some sunless products contain an immediate cosmetic bronzer which shows an immediate tan after being sprayed. This color is not permanent and will wash off with the first shower. However, after the shower you will see a different tan which was developed by the self tanning solution (anywhere from 6-10 hours later depending on the solution).
We have a variety of tanning solutions available for our clients. Our solution is organic and/or hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin. Depending on the color preference requested, we will be able to suggest the best solution that will work with your skin type.
An airbrush tan can make you look healthier, leaner, can disguise cellulite, blemishes and other skin imperfections. Airbrush tanning is recommended by dermatologists because it is UV free and safer than tanning beds or laying in the sun.
We are dedicated to provide you with a flawless and odor free tan. We do everything we can to accommodate your needs and meet your expectations for you to walk away with the perfect glow!
Enjoy a customized sunless spray tan that is actually good for your skin!
- It's safe, it is UV free - no exposure to harmful UVA and UVB rays
- It's approved by the FDA and recommended by dermatologists and The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Airbrushing is quick - it only takes 10 minutes to finish your body with instant results
- The airbrush gun applies the solution evenly with a smooth finish that cannot be mimicked by self-tanning lotions
- Tanning color can be matched to your preference; golden glow tan or brownish tan
- Your tan will last 7-10 days
- It makes you look and feel great; your teeth look whiter, you look healthier and skin imperfections are hidden
- After the airbrush session, you can immediately go out because the solution dries quickly
- Some tanning solutions enhance your skin because they contain aloe vera or anti-aging ingredients. We use an organic solution!